PLEASE NOTE: due to the pandemic (Covid 19) there is a little changes for age limit tolerance:
• Age Limit Tollerance : For teams with up to 7 participants, two (2) members of the team can be of older age. In the same way, for teams of 8 to 14 participants, four (4) members, for teams of 14 to 20 participants five (5) , for teams of 21 and more six (6).
• Athletes in the Juvenile, Junior and Youth categories must have any proof of their age with them.
• Number of participants in the group categories: at least 4 participants.
• Duration: group categories - up to 3:00 ′ minutes, solo & duet up to 2:00 ′ minutes, for all group choreographies there will be a tolerance in terms of their maximum duration, of the order of 10 seconds, after which the music will be interrupted.
• The music for the categories Solo Latin One Dance, Solo Oriental, Solo Contemporary, Solo Hip-Hop, Arg.Tango is the choice of the organizers of "KAVALA OPEN".
• Dancers in the solo categories can compete in the next age category.
• Oriental Solo categories do not allow feathers and cane as accessories.
• In the categories of couples, a couple can not participate in the 1 or 3 or 4 or 5 Dances of their respective category, and consequently, a couple participating in the Three Dance or five Dances of their category, can not participate in a category with fewer dances (One Dance). Also, a couple can compete in the immediately older age category, in the exact same categories that participated in their physical age category, with the exception of the Juveniles I and Juveniles II categories, which can also dance in the Juvenile Open I + II category.